Title: Membership and Guest Services Manager
Summary of Responsibilities: Facilitate the development, planning and execution of strategies and programs to generate membership revenue; Oversees all aspects of Visitor Services and the daily operation of the Museum Store; Serves as Manager of the Day; Oversee the daily visitor experience, celebrations and memberships.
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with staff, volunteers and the general public.
- Ability to address the public and discuss problems, complaints and issues tactfully, courteously, and effectively.
- Database management and entry experience
- Demonstrated use of good judgment.
- Creativity and flexibility, with sensitivity to working with diverse audiences, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with some evenings and holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, bend and safely lift up to 25 lbs.
Desired Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Experience in a museum setting
- Willingness to be certified in First aid and CPR
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time, salary
- Sunday – Thursday schedule, some evening hours required
To apply for this position, please email resume with salary history, cover letter and 3 references to Kyle Pong, email@example.com .
CDMOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: To ensure that CDMOD’s personnel policies and practices are administered fairly, CDMOD employs individuals on the basis of merit and needs, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual preference, disability, or veteran status.