Title: Volunteer Coordinator – Part-Time
Summary of Responsibilities: Develops and promotes volunteer opportunities; Program and activities; Recruits, orients, assigns, and evaluates volunteers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with volunteer management
- Demonstrated ability to supervise personnel effectively, including ability to motivate, orient and train others.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with staff, volunteers and the general public.
- Exceptional ability to communicate orally and in written correspondence.
- Ability to address the public and discuss problems, complaints and issues tactfully, courteously, and effectively.
- Demonstrated use of good judgment
- Proficient in the use of computers and office software.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Museum experience with volunteers
- Bilingual speaker
- Part-Time, hourly
- Thursday – Sunday schedule, some evening hours required
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org