Volunteer at CDMOD!
Group/Club Special Project Volunteers
Schools or clubs who have community service as a part of their mission, may request a presentation from the CDMOD and placement by the Volunteer Coordinator. Volunteer assignment and hours will be coordinated to include a specific or annual event throughout the year. Includes: Key Clubs,Leadership and Educational groups, Religious organizations, Teen Advancement programs and more! Your Club or Group is needed today!
Your contribution to CDMOD and your community:
- Assist the museum in providing quality customer service and fun, educational experiences for children and families
- Help others experience the joy associated with learning by play
- Helps supplement the time and ability of the full-time staff to achieve museum goals
- Provides opportunities to share your own experiences, knowledge and enthusiasm with museum visitors
Adult Volunteer Requirements:
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience and an interest in working with children and families
- Attend a volunteer orientation and volunteer training
- Age 18 or older (for those who are under 18 and want to volunteer, please check out our Jr. Volunteer program!).
- Invitation to special volunteer events;
- Opportunity to gain new skills and meet new people;
- Training necessary to perform volunteer tasks;
- Annual volunteer appreciation celebration at the museum;
- Quarterly volunteer newsletter;
- Discount in the Museum Store.