Title: Weekend Manager
Summary of Responsibilities: Oversees daily operation of Visitor Services, Programs and the Museum Store; Serves as Manager of the Day; Overall management of floor operations for the Museum during weekends; Ensuring the quality and safety of each museum visitor
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to supervise personnel effectively, including the ability to motivate, orient and train others
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with staff, volunteers and the general public.
- Exceptional ability to communicate orally and in written correspondence.
- Ability to address the public and discuss problems, complaints and issues tactfully, courteously, and effectively.
- Demonstrated use of good judgment
- Proficient in the use of computers and office software.
- Demonstrated skill in program and staff management for an informal or formal educational institution.
Desired Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Master’s Degree
- Ability to communicate fluently in Spanish.
- Museum experience
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time or Part-time position avaliable
- Thursday – Monday schedule, some evening hours required
To apply for this position, please email resume with salary history, cover letter and 3 references to Carey Alvarez, firstname.lastname@example.org .
CDMOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: To ensure that CDMOD’s personnel policies and practices are administered fairly, CDMOD employs individuals on the basis of merit and needs, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual preference, disability, or veteran status.