Visitor Services Representative
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- HS Diploma
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with staff, volunteers and the general public.
- Ability to discuss problems, complaints and issues tactfully, courteously, and effectively.
- Cash handling skills required
- Demonstrated us of good judgement.
- Creativity and flexibility, with sensitivity to working with diverse audiences, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with some evenings and holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, bend and safely lift up to 25 lbs.
Desired Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Experience in a museum setting
- Willingness to be trained in First Aid and CPR
- Bilingual speaker
- Teaching experience with children
Terms of Employment:
- Part-Time, hourly
- Friday – Monday schedule, some evening and weekday hours required
To apply for this position, please email resume, cover letter and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information please contact:
Carey Alvarez at email@example.com or 760-321-0602 x102.
Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert
71-701 Gerald Ford Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
CDMOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: To ensure that CDMOD’s personnel policies and practices are administered fairly, CDMOD employs individuals on the basis of merit and needs, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual preference, disability, or veteran status.