Every Thursday (2-4 years old with adult partner), 9:15-10 a.m.
Little Chefs provides healthy and easy hands-on cooking experiences. Toddlers will have fun spreading, mixing, and stirring ingredients which will help them understand and apply knowledge of measuring, counting, and following directions. Inspire your toddler to be a healthy, curious, and self-confident Little Chef. Little Chefs takes place in the Discovery Lab.
- October 4: Pumpkin mousse
- October 11: Chocolate chip pumpkin cookies
- October 18 Apple and pumpkin pie roll ups
- October 25: Pumpkin bread
The Power of Pie!
- November 1: Mini apple crumbles
- November 8: Mini peach cobblers
- November 15: Pumpkin pies
- November 29: Chicken pot pies
- December 6: Sugar cookies
- December 13: Oatmeal raisin cookies
- December 20: Peppermint chocolate chip cookies
- December 27: Gingerbread cookies
Class fees: $15 child/adult partner (includes Museum admission!)
Members $10 or FREE with Toddler Time Pass
CDMOD Credit Statement: A refund is given only when The Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert cancels the activity. CDMOD reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule programs. Credit is not given for absences.
To Register in Advance:
Call Ruth English, Early Childhood Programs Coordinator, at 760-321-0602 x119 or visit the Front Desk at the Museum during regular operating hours.