Every Thursday (for 2-4 years old with an adult partner) at 9:15 and 11:15 a.m.
Little Chefs provides healthy and easy hands-on cooking experiences. Toddlers will have fun spreading, mixing, and stirring ingredients which will help them understand and apply knowledge of measuring, counting, and following directions. Inspire your toddler to be a healthy, curious, and self-confident Little Chef. Little Chefs takes place in the Discovery Lab.
“Under the Sea”
- 4th: No Class – Kidependence Day!
- 11th: Homemade Goldfish Crackers
- 18th: “By the Beach” Pudding Cups
- 25th: Ocean Cookies
- 1st: Summer Pasta Salad
- 8th: Fruit Pizza
- 15th: Fruit Dumplings
- 22nd: Sensational Slushies
- 29th: Cheesecake Nachos
- 6th: Pupusas (El Salvador)
- 12th: Guacamole and Totopos (Mexico)
- 19th: Atol de Naranja – Orange Pudding (Costa Rica)
- 26th: Alfajores – Cookies (Argentina)
Non-members: $8/child (Does not include Daily Admission Pass)
Members: $5/child per class or included with Toddler Time Pass (For more information ask at the Front Desk)
To Register in Advance:
Visit the Front Desk at the Museum during regular operating hours.
CDMOD Credit Statement: A refund is given only when The Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert cancels the activity. CDMOD reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule programs. Credit is not given for absences.