Every Thursday (2-4 years old with adult partner), 9:15-10 a.m.
Little Chefs provides healthy and easy hands-on cooking experiences. Toddlers will have fun spreading, mixing, and stirring ingredients which will help them understand and apply knowledge of measuring, counting, and following directions. Inspire your toddler to be a healthy, curious, and self-confident Little Chef. Little Chefs takes place in the Discovery Lab.
- December 27: Sugar Cookies
- January 3: Veggie Morning Muffins
- January 10: Baked Cheese & Broccoli Bites
- January 17: Rainbow Pizza
- January 24: Healthy Mac & Cheese
- January 31: Sensational Smoothies
We ❤️ Desserts
- February 7: Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- February 14: Valentine Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- February 21: Valentine Parfait
- February 28: Love Cookies
- March 7: Homemade Green Pretzels
- March 14: Shakes ☘️
- March 21: Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
- March 28: Homemade Pesto (with fresh basil from CDMOD garden!)
Class fees: $15 child/adult partner (includes Museum admission!)
Members $10 or FREE with Toddler Time Pass
CDMOD Credit Statement: A refund is given only when The Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert cancels the activity. CDMOD reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule programs. Credit is not given for absences.
To Register in Advance:
Call Ruth English, Early Childhood Programs Coordinator, at 760-321-0602 x119 or visit the Front Desk at the Museum during regular operating hours.